Monday 1 October 2012

Party food: Cheesy Feet!

I had these cheese biscuits at a friend's house for her 2 year old's party about 6 months ago. A few weeks ago my Mother in Law gave me some foot cutters so I knew I had to make these for the party.

I was surprised (I don't know why) that they were from a Nigella recipe.

They are really easy to make, even for a hot-handed pastry killer like myself, as they are all done in the magimix. I even grated the cheese with it first, then used the mixer to bring it together.

The first batch I made were fantastic, and really reminded me of mini cheddars. The 2nd batch puffed up a but too much, but this was probably me measuring the baking powder wrong, or the fact the dough sat in the fridge for a few days.

Do leave a comment if you have any ideas why they puffed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment